Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Pity Not The Fool, For He Is Happy In His Foolishness

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on October 30, 2003 20:51:53 UTC

If they found human bones in Precambrian strata, evolutionary theory would change... but that does not mean it's unfalsifiable. I cannot for the life of me understand what in the world you mean when you say that

The reason you cannot understand what I mean is because you're paying attention to your emotional reactions to my words, rather than to the words themselves. If you stopped assuming I'm a fool, and tried to understand what I'm trying to convey with my godawful analogy, then perhaps we could have a dialogue. As it is though, I realize that's too much to ask from you. So I won't.

Sorry if you perceive that as a "to hell with it" attitude; in reality it's more like "may we go our separate ways, and where we both find the Truth, that's where we'll meet again"

See you there,

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins