Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Pity The Fool!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on October 30, 2003 19:36:36 UTC

Never feel the need to reply to me out of courtesy.

Aurino... we may have gone over this dozens of times, but we always reach the same point in which you stop arguing and just say "to hell with it." This time you've skipped right to it. I've asked you many times why you think evolution is unfalsifiable if it were presented with contradictory evidence and you have never provided a reasonable answer... just something along the lines of "Well, they'd change evolutionary theory to encompass the new data." No offense, Aurino, but the only way I can reply to this is "Duh!" If they found human bones in Precambrian strata, evolutionary theory would change... but that does not mean it's unfalsifiable. I cannot for the life of me understand what in the world you mean when you say that.

Also, your evolution analogy is terrible. Just... godawful. :)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins