Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't Care But I Will Reply, Out Of Courtesy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on October 30, 2003 17:46:58 UTC

Mario,

This debate on evolution is tiresome and I don't feel like engaging in it for the nth time. So I'll just give you an idea of how I feel about it.

There's a car in my garage. If you ask me how the car got there, I have an explanation to offer. I'll say the car is nothing more than the junk someone left in the garage billions of years ago. As time passed, the junk moved and changed and one day, voila, a shiny, brand-new automobile!

Of course you're smart enough to know I'm making this whole thing up, right? But that's not the point. The point is, can you prove me wrong? I sure as hell don't think so.

What do I think about evolution? Besides thinking it's Language Removed, I happen to think it can't be proven wrong. Hence the endless debate.

Have fun,

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins