Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sorry - I Do Make Mistakes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 30, 2003 16:16:01 UTC

Wow, a short post. Thank you.
There are so many inter-related facts that until you can see the relationship, some will seem not to make sense. Just keep trying - Don't give up.
I'll try my best to clarify.

RE:>> * "While Genesis was the end of the commandment, Deuteronomy was a kindergarten lesson toward teaching (slow to learn) man. "

Does that mean you think God only talked to Moses in Genesis and not the rest of the Torah? You have to answer that question for me. You seem to be saying that Moses is giving the kindergarten lesson and not God. *

Sorry, I don’t mean to perplex you. Only the Holy Spirit should do that.
I am saying that “God” is giving all the lessons.
( Though the teaching method may use men like Moses as far as dictating the law, etc. )
Please realize that “kindergarten” was a metaphor, the schoolmaster does not equate to specific levels of knowledge in a sequential step method like modern academic progression, however, similar to scholastic achievement, the end of the schoolmaster is to obtain a Master’s degree. (What kind of Master ? Matthew 23:10)

Bless you, my friend.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins