Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't Need One - Biological Evolution Of Man Does

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 28, 2003 17:12:16 UTC

RE:>> * I have never understood that as an argument that dinasaurs never existed, or any other species. *
This was not an argument for dinosaurs existing.
This is an argument for the biological evolution of man from a blob which has been sold the world over. If your view of biological evolution of man is different than the well published information throughout the past 30 years, then I am not addressing yours.
Hence my question, Which evolution ?

RE:>> * If you wish to think that God killed off one species and then created another, you still could not dispute that all these species known to science did not exist millions of years in the past. *
Actually I could, but again, this was not my point.

RE:>> * The record of their existence is a history of the species of the world. *
Are you still talking dinosaurs or are you up to human beings yet ?

RE:>> * But just as in physics, it is the data that counts, not the theory. *
And you ask why fossil records count ?

RE:>> * Are you ready to talk about the science god gave us thousands of years ago compared to the science god is giving us today? That is where I wanted to go when we started conversing weeks or is it months ago. *
Not yet, but soon. I don’t mean to sound selfish, but the science God gave has never changed the science that He gave us. Not a thousand years ago, not a million years ago.
If you are talking about what we have learned of His science, that’s different. That will continue to change. The earth is flat ! ( Isaiah 40:22 )

Love sincerely, Eric

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins