Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
GOD IS THE WAY

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 21, 2003 23:13:02 UTC

RE: >> * There is no only way. *
How do you know there is any way at all ?

GOD TOLD ME. Well, actually I hear it most often from one of his Angels- Jomahales. But there actually is a diversity of ways. The Gospel alone mentions five: faith, obedience, prayer, baptism and touch.

RE:>> * God creates diversity. If you think differently, you are sadly mistaken. You are victim of the syndrome that "My religion is better than your religion". *

I try to tell you and it doesn't seem to ever click. I do not have any religion. I have a personal relationship with the Lord. That's it. Nothing else. He, me. One friend, two friends.

THEN WHY DO YOU DENY THE RELIGION OF OTHERS?
Do you think you have the only personal relationship with God or the Lamb of God

IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP, WHY DO YOU NEED THE BIBLE AT ALL? Then again, perhaps I agree that you do not have religion. I got religion. I got them all.

Love,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins