Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Abraham's Book Of Creation

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 21, 2003 11:28:39 UTC

There are two creation stories in Abraham's Book of Creation. By the way, this is Abraham the father of Judiaism and Islam, specifically father of Jacob and Ishmael.

Just as the Torah has two creation stories, 6 day creation and Adam and Eve, the book of creation has two.

The first chronologically is the creation of the world from the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, which of course form words. First came alef, or alpha in Greek as mention in Revelations. I am the Alpha and the Omega says Jesus there. So this is reasonably close to creation by the word.

Now words are patterns of sound, in air for us physical beings. For god here seems to be saying that he is and he creates with patterns in some other medium. I think it is saying that god is the wave function of the universe, the one Hawking talks about, and that he creates everything, then and still now, using these wave functions that are somehow not physical but godly.

So god is saying that there are 22 basic wave functions, in this hypothesis.

Now the second creation story of Abraham's Book of Creation says a little about what these words are. In the second creation story you start with ten dimensions. We know they are dimensions because it goes on to specify that six of them fold up. For example, two dimensions that end pointing east roll up, one from north to south and the other from south to north. The same goes for the other three directions, two per direction, making 6 compactified dimensions all together, just like string theory. Now we generalize to claim that the 22 letters must also be dimensions, or at least directions. And 22 of them compactify, again leaving the 4-d spacetime we all live in.

So for the first creation there are 26 dimensions all together, in agreement with the original non-supersymmetric 26-d string theory of Max Green and Schwarz. This theory is only for force or bosons or closed strings, and it is what is otherwise termed the unified field.

In order to make fermions or matter, you must start with 10 or so dimensions and use supersymmetry. So initially 16 of the 26 must compactify and create supersymmetry along with matter, the first inflation. And then 6 of the remaining 10 dimensions compactify, the second inflation, to get 4-d spacetime.

So the words are acoustic like patterns, patterns of intensity, in some scalar medium. I have suggested in the 2003 Quantum Mind Conference held at the U. of Arizona that these patterns form in the medium of Dark Matter, which I hypothesized to be a superfluid of axions, the medium of the supernatural.

Thanks for the opportunity to say all this again. It in the foundation of my religion.

yanniru

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins