Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Beelzebub Has Returned To The Forum

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Infinidi on May 6, 2000 00:17:44 UTC

I don`t equate annihilation with paradise since to be annihilated means not to experience anything afterwards whereas in a true paradise there would be an experience of joy and happiness and love and satisfaction. Annihilation = 0 experience, Paradise = + experience, Hell = - experience, Earth (Our world) = +/- experience.
Personally, I think to kill all human beings would be a tragic event and would definitely be an act of cowardice, trying to take the easy way out instead of meeting challenges and difficulties head on. Only an insane person would kill everybody - Someone with a Hitler like mentality. As bad things are in this world, they could be a lot worse. I prefer to concentrate on the things that are positive and beautiful in this world. You know talk walk in the woods and admire the beauty of the natural world around us.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins