Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: In The Beginning Was The Word And It Evolved

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on May 5, 2000 17:07:41 UTC

I agree, but there are many other variables, government has really put more directional guides into our thinking over the last several decades than any other influence. We are fast becoming culturally conditioned by the world powers, and this is no accident, those who make law create a definition of normalcy in our socialization, it is now used as one of the strongest tools of compliance, not saying that there is anything wrong with that. But there are those who wish to return to simpler days back on the farm, yet having the knowledge they have now would have more reasons to enjoy it. I guess you could say that the directional guide I am reffering to is a compilation of many minds, some very good, some average and some not so good at all. In any case, the greed side of materialism has been gaining on the morality portion in response mostly to our governments example; We need more "In God we trust" What are other BIG directors of the evolutioning of man?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins