Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Little Orange Ninja

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ali Webb on October 3, 2003 00:36:24 UTC

Ali is female!

Orange doesn't really push my buttons. It's o.k.

I don't think I've ever drunk carrot juice.

I don't know why monks wear orange. Perhaps it symbolises vitality. I would like to know why the Shaolin monks, who are Buddhist, decided to learn how to fight. I've seen them wielding 8ft chains. It just doesn't seem very Buddhist.

What's up? The Buddhist reply may well be that we only see our brain's interpretation of an object. We do not see things as they really are because all we get is an electrical signal. Therefore reality is an illusion. If nothing we sense is the true representation, how can we answer the question 'What's up?' Lol!

I have reddish brown hair, but only because I dyed it. It's faded a bit.

When I first set up an e-mail account it asked me for a name. The first thing that popped into my head was my little orange ninja. He's about an inch and a half tall and made of rubber. He has some nunchaku. He rocks. He stands at the base of my fake bonsai tree.

I hope that helped!

Ali
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins