Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: I`ve Seen The Signs...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on May 5, 2000 01:28:32 UTC

In Matthew chapter 24 Jesus said the days of his coming would be "as the days of Noah". The words of Jesus Christ; "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I AM Christ; and shall deceive many. And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise up against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and pestilences, and earthquakes in diverse places. All these things are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you; and you shall be hated of all nations for my name`s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one-another, and shall hate one-another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; then shall the end come. When ye therefore see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the Holy Place, [whoso readeth, let him understand]... For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be... vs 4 thru 27

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins