Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You Mike

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on September 27, 2003 11:56:42 UTC

Thank you Mike.

Quote:

"1) Your posts are "rough-state" in that they are not in a Theory Structure format. You seem to leave it to someone else to take on the task of organizing all the ideas into an easily understandable summary using familiar terms.
Would you briefly resolve this set of posts into one or two "abstract"-type of summaries to make it easier for us harried readers to see what reward there might be in taking time to understand them all?"

I posted the stuff because it was taking so long to get around to typing the main initial set of discoveries and editing it all. Good idea to give a guide, an abstract.

Quote: "Is "rough-state" a physics term or does it refer to your having submitted a rough draft?"

Rough draft.

Quote: "2) When splicing together physics with theology,
I have found that theology must be precisely describable for the purpose of plugging it into equations. These descriptions need not be strictly quantitative, but they should be granular enough to ensure nothing is aboard the weighing scale without being accounted for --(equal sign is usually the balance beam in that metaphor)."

I demonstrated that a model of giving of gifts; and of every voice being given a hearing; seems to map physics; and that the laws of physics appear optional. I showed the idea of optional counting.

This seems to relate to ideas in Christianity: "God is Love"; "As you bind on Earth, consider it bound in Heaven; as you loose on Earth consider it loosed in Heaven".

I showed theoretical physics is child's play.

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins