Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Tanaka Lunacy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on September 26, 2003 14:44:41 UTC

Hi Harv,

I was looking something up on the net and came across this:

Never argue with a madman, they drag you down to their level and they have a lot more experience there

I am always surprised how otherwise an intelligent group of human beings gets so easily sidetracked and pulled into a meaningless rhetorical repartee. Tanaka is an idiot in need of attention. It is OK to humor him once by telling him to think once in a while but time has shown that this approach is fruitless. His strategy is to get someone, anyone to respond and engage him in a seemingly important dialogue. It is not worth our collective time and effort and hurts the reputation of this list. I understand that some may regard him as a sociological speciman to observe and entertain but let's keep it private. Just like some may be concerned about and apt to touch dog sh_t stuck to his or her shoes but then they have to wash their hands.

Let's leave this piece de merde lie where it is and not lower the level of debate to indulge the scum. We should be able to rise above that.

Oh, the brave new world of cyberspace...

Kind regards,

Aurino

(PS: here's the original url, although I have no idea who is Tanaka or what it is about: http://www.mail-archive.com/fukuzawa@ucsd.edu/msg07133.html

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins