Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Can Feel Spirts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ron Pham on September 26, 2003 05:38:09 UTC

Hello

For the past six years. I have this gift that I can feel spirts and the dead. It really weird. It all happen when I came to church one day with a friend. I am not a christian but a buddist. Now, I have change my faith to Jesus. It started when everyone in the church started to sing and there was a something that rush threw me and came out. My body was shivering and goosebumps was every where on my body. Ever since that day. I can feels spirt that is good spirt and the bad one too. I only can feed the spirt if they make it known to me. I can feel the coldness and my hands just goes numm and goosebumps on my body if there are dead spirts are present. I have short of breath. Also, I can began to develope sixth sense. I have feels somethings bad are about to happen or can sometime can have a flash of thinking. I have ask a pastor at the church but he didnt give me a really an answer.
For Example: One of my friend bought a house in a low income area for investment. He took me by to check out the place. As I got out the car I can feels there someone present. I can feels two. I can something bad happen to both. I was scared and didnt want to alarm my friend. My hands was so numm and I can feel the air was cold a ice. This summer in Houston, TX. After, the visit. As we drove home, I ask him about the house. I told him that I can feels something was not right at the location. I told him that I feels two dead spirt there in the front yard. He freeked out. He told me that when he bought the house that the seller told him that two neighbors got in a fight and dies in a gun fight. Please I need some answer
. I never talk about it but the sense is getting stonger. It too weird for me. This no joke.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins