Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Can Feel Spirts

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ron Pham on September 26, 2003 05:11:32 UTC

Hello

For the past 6 years, I have this weird feeling that I can feels the present of spirts or the dead. My hands get numm and i get shiver and goosebumps all over my body. Sometimes, I can feel the coldness of the spirt. I happen to me about 6 six years ago, when I came to attend a church services. My body just was numm and feel something came threw me and pass out. At the times, I feels shivering and goosebumps all my body. Ever since that day, I can feel bad spirts or the dead if they make their present. It just too weird! I have ask the pastor but didnt really got a stright answered. Also, I develope a six senses. Sometime, I can feels and thoughts things before they came true. If anyone has a serious answer or advice for me. Please email me at hsl242@yahoo,com or post a response. This is no joke or a make up story. Is this something that Jesus or God given me or there is something more than that.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins