Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
(Answered Up TOP)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on September 25, 2003 16:57:02 UTC

And while we're talking, I reiterate that
I feel it was not obtuse to require explanation
when Dr. Dick purports I have said something illogical. He spends tens of thousands of words
on Harv's "vague assertions" but cannot dispute
with me for a few moments specifically? Then he
cannot call my statements any more illogical than
his own refusal to dispute them. There are so
few correspondents on this forum that there was
no hiding from what I wrote on the basis of being too busy. He made the positive statement
that I post a lot of (some pejorative term) and very little of value. In his long posts, he posts more imprecise blabber than I do.
I am well enough trained (as confirmed by standardized testing) to know that I have NOT been inadvertantly floating significant factual errors about "God and Science" irresonsibly. Therefore, I conclude, it is the specific logical points I made and not my empty wordiness that earned his objection. Yet he did not point up my illogic specifically, and you defended his point of view as you represented it.
Funny.
Funny Ha ha.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins