Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
It Doesn't Matter

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Just Dropping By on September 24, 2003 16:19:31 UTC

"I hope you don't mind if Dick does the same to you"

In fact I sincerely hope Dick ignores me completely. I'm only posting on this forum because I have caught glimpses of this nonsense for quite some time now, and I can't believe new people (such as Tim) are still falling for this madness trap.

By the way, I apologize for not revealing my real name. I occasionally post in the real astronomy forums on this site, and do not usually follow the philosophical discussions here. Even so, it's impossible not to get upset with the way this sick individual seems to either abuse or corrupt anyone who posts here. I have never seen anything like that, it's quite amazing.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins