Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God And Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by whoever on May 2, 2000 19:38:21 UTC

If there is any unity in creation, how is that taught in school? Might not the truth lie in a synergistic union of the unchanging spirit from religions and the changing flesh evolution of Darwin. Might not future science be so clean that the promise of the bible of a new covenent, of a new time when nobody asks one another if they know God for all know God in that day in their heart and mind?
MIND notice: that means with our knowledge and our intellect, that our whole society knows God. I can`t see us ever giving up science, so as I read the bible, science will find God and the heart aspect means we won`t have a problem, like we do in churches today, of not believing what we are told about God. And the God knowledge of the future must align the many religions into one perspective since we won`t even try to tell one another about our own perspective of God. The biblical promise is that everybody knows!
We have a long way to go, of course, which means I don`t believe in any big end of the world scenario for we have too much to do.
Thus I believe in this forum, at least the discussions of God and Science, not the popular complaining about those (he, she, they, whoever) who discuss God and Science.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins