Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thank You!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on September 13, 2003 23:32:54 UTC

in my opinion you should be thanked for sharing your concepts here on Astronomy Net.
i truly believe you are on to something significant and i'm happy to have been able to learn about it to the limited extent that i have.
i appreciate your re-explaination of the concepts of "knowable" and "unknowable" data and it does make exquisite sense. it has once again helped me to better understand and appreciate those concepts. i actually do have an understanding of what you mean by these terms it is just that sometimes when i start out tautologicaly discussing them that i stray a bit from your pure meaning. it is just that i sense these relationships between your concepts and principles such as the uncertainty principle and likely the principle of equivalence such that i find it difficult to constrain myself to strict tautological statements. i guess i'm kind of like a wild horse put in a race track starting line with a bunch of trained thoroughbred race horses.
yes i do know how to reach you and i appreciate your accessability. since i am soon to review the math in chapter one i may need to directly ask some questions. since i have come to recognize the applicability of your approach to real world problems such as i encounter at work it is my hope that i may be able to find in your math, equations that i can adapt to problems that i encounter.

regards, tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins