Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not So

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tim on September 13, 2003 03:36:25 UTC

and not a tease. not so because the universe is and has been concieved in many different ways.
one example the varied interpretations of QM another creationism & big bangism, relativity ect.
and i don't really have a problem with any of those as long as the definitions of each and conclusions drawn are self consistent and logically irrefutable with in any give point of view. mathematics is the most self consistent and logically irrefutable system of thought we have with respect to definitions and conclusions. that doesn't answer Einstein's question i alluded to in the previous post but it does provide a solid starting point for Dr. Dick's definition of reality as being a set of numbers.
i would say that Einstein's question i alluded to in the previous post is but one of the many questions that philosophers and physicists consider.
regards tim

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins