Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by David Oakley on August 21, 2003 02:42:06 UTC

From that I got that gravity is related to space-time and it affects everything all the time in a sequence of events.

Is this the sequence of events that people are studying to discover how long the universe will exist? Has existed?

Is it possible our Universe is part of something bigger? I mean; our Universe started from something so small and so dense that it's impossible to imagine yes? well if that is the start of our "chess game" maybe it is just one move in a bigger chess game were the game goes "the small initial ball becomes unstable ,exploding, creating light, heat and debris the energy goes in every direction but due to the speherical shape of space time it all goes to the same point making another infinatly dense infinatly small ball which pulls in all the debris and time(?) falls through space time and starts again a little different" I know that this is very simple again! sorry and I know that there are theories about the universe collapsing i've not read any but is that the general idea?
If so then gravity, time and energy must be in equilibrium over the whole universe whats that relation?
I think I'm in way over my head!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins