Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God And Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Frank P. Louis III on April 30, 2000 01:49:17 UTC

A forum about science trying to explain God seems to have some crtitics, such as yourself, who seem to be projecting an inability to focus on others.
Can I assume you found bliss in a hot bath and you equate this with a religious experience?
To follow the order of a God and Science Forum I wait some explanation of how the heat allowed a relaxation of body and mind and thus enabled some greater unity of your self beyond the daily scattered experience. Maybe there is some math regarding heart rate or synapse pattern, possibly relating to theta brain waves.
Please enlighten us, otherwise you seem to only be criticizing with no end in mind.
I`m sure you`ll explain

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins