Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Do You Always Take His Comments Seriously?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mikey Pearson on August 14, 2003 22:03:53 UTC

I asked for a citation on his assertion that he has an inkling -- nay, a factual assertion! -- about the change in number of species on Earth since 20,000 years ago. You chose to "agree" and "disagree" with Yanniru on this, but also provided no citation. That is certainly civil
of you. Don't want to scare the old man.

And your opinion of Evolution has been, "the Bible account seemed to fit the data better" than evolution... according to what you wrote at http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/28907.shtml. So what makes you even weigh in on
the change in numbers of species since 20,000 years ago? I think it's inconsistent, but you could clarify here. Some mighty clever obfuscation has been seen on this site, so be clever if you will.

Duane Eddy also wrote:
"I Do Not Always Agree With Yanniru But I Do take his comments very seriously."
Do you take the following post by Yanniru "seriously?" http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/28061.shtml

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins