Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
How Does Nature Count?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on August 13, 2003 09:05:25 UTC

Hi Yanniru,

It seems that "nature counts" in base "freedom" in the law of non-contradiction (in consciousness of existence).

All "irrational" numbers may be generated by the inherent Zeno's arrow manner in which "number" is constructed by assumptions in math?

For a quick run-down on this and how it relates to discussion in August 2003 Scientific American see my post above!

Humans can ? count any way they want: "numbers" are stickers that you do not have to stick to things! Count God first to avoid Zeno-like knocking your head against an imaginary wall?

But what can I say? If you count my words; I count your hearing; so we are free to discuss; space can be expanded say.

Nature appears to involve pure consciousness of freedom in freedom in Existence.

I can now explain it seems why my brother and I knew what each other were thinking as newborn babies.

Re: your last question:

my baby-recall tells me humans could seem say like say "shells" after a change in body-spirit co-ordination (in me occured shortly after birth when I found this world "all wrong").

But Jesus Christ entered human history; I think I lived as a newborn baby because the possibility to be based in an "impossible" world had been created by Jesus in human history?

Think of a number as a "shell" and its worked out evenly factors as "stem cells". Suppose you could not tell the actual "ones" in the number where each factor of say "10" in the shell "100" begins and ends.

Virtual restrictions placed on choosing a beginning "1" and ending "1" for each "10" group in the number "100" mean the number "drags itself about" having to accomodate these constraints.

But the number "100" can become more alive if it can choose freely where its factors begin and end?

Medical conditions of the hunman body may involve uncertainties in definition of space-time and the body. Become "transparent" and your stem cells are alive again as virtual projectors of your "bodily hologram" so to speak.

Numbers are very limited it seems by the way they are built (see post above); just a rough analogy here.

Everything seems to me to be in accordence with Jesus's words when he took wine and bread and blessed them and praying to His heavenly Father said to his apostles "This is my body, this is My blood. The Blood of the new and everlasting covenant. It will be shed for you and for all men, so that sins can be forgiven." quote from recall from my Catholic background.

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins