Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Doctor Dick Is The Liar...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Bruce on August 4, 2003 04:16:07 UTC

Everything he said about GR not predicting the natural precession of Mercury's orbit [or any other body with an ellitical orbit] is a lie. The reason stafford needs for me to be a liar is because I know that his claim to tie GR and QM together is bogus.

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/27104.shtml
The part about his solution is slightly different than Einsteins means its not isomorphic with GR and its also the reason he needs to lie about what GR actually predicts [he needs GR to be wrong]. Makes alot of 'stafford sense' to claim he ties QM to GR and need GR to make a wrong prediction. Go figure.

After this he started calling me a liar with respect to what I said about his extra term. stafford is pretty pathetic in my view. These comments are pretty meaningless because nobody in the science community cares what stafford claims. And its not because his mathematical model is difficult to understand.

Have Fun Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins