Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Dear Anonymnous

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Bird Catcher on April 28, 2000 19:27:19 UTC

I like this forum. Strange that you appoint yourself, M. Anonymous, to try to get more consistancy in identities.
I find much of intersest here and am sad to see attempts to limit people`s opinions, including if someone dislikes your opinion.
Good luck at burning the web. God and science happens to be a zone for many opinions.
I read back ninety entries and I see overlaps, I see much good, I see much babble, I see room for all to grow.
I personnally will speak on and embrace the freedom of speach.
Just an opinion, of course.
1st amendment can be somewhat blocked by private clubs, and these abound on the web.
I also have more than one name on the web and have found these names entered by people other than myself. Even if we all use our real names will we will not get beyond this dilema (there is overlap). Only a separate number for every person on the planet will identify us perfectly.
But then we`d have to get ready for perfect ID and the big brother to make sure nobody does whatever is not allowed at that time.
Maybe you`ll be our director and then you can be the only one to stay anonymous.
I don`t care which of us elect somebody of not being worthy to speak, as soon as we do we become guilty of restricting the freedom of speech.
Of course personal attack is part of freedom of speech too, so have your day.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins