Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Is Philosophy?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Itdoesnt Matter on July 30, 2003 03:30:33 UTC

****So what? Well, I suppose that all depends on the kind of person that you are. If you're like me, you don't want to be a fool.****

So, talking to 'quacks' such as Dick, and crafting posts such as this one: http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/28624.shtml , which is several pages long, only to recieve a single paragraph response, means you AREN'T a fool? Hold on a sec while I consult a dictionary.

Fool: One who is deficient in judgment.

I say anyone who will spend half his day trying to 'probe the deeper issues of philosophy that concern philosophers worldwide' by writing two page posts to people you consider 'obviously philosophically-impaired' IS deficient in judgement. You sir, are a fool.

Perhaps you are trying to justify your waste of time by claiming that you can gleam some sort of philosophical enlightenment from this forum. You obviously do not consider yourself a fool, but you can't even see that you are simply shouting (and recieving) the same rhetoric over and over and over.

When will this forum end? When you run out of subjects, you simply will mock the other posters.
Oh wait....that's pretty much what's happening now.......

I suppose I also am a fool. By trying to help you realize your waste of time, I am wasting my time.
Odd how that works.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts once more. Perhaps I will continue to post, but that depends on what response I recieve. Though I doubt you actually care about true dialogue.

Get a life.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins