Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Huge Waste Of Time

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Itdoesnt Matter on July 29, 2003 19:24:08 UTC

Hello everyone. I have seen this site before, visited it time to time, and once again stumbled across it the other day. One thing has struck me, and so I thought I'd share it with you.

I look at your profiles and see that you guys have posted thousands of posts. The total amount of posts in this one forum is 28297. Now if you were actually posting about important matters, giving pertinent information to other people in the forums, then that number would be impressive. However, the vast, VAST majority of your posts are as follows:

"From what I can tell, Dick is only looking for converts. There's not much room for disagreement with him. You should see the comments he has made to posters who simply disagree with his philosophical arguments. Yanniru has a Ph.D. in mathematical physics at Harvard and has had a solid background and he has questioned Harvard as a decent school because of Richard's replies to him. Quite humorous from my perspective."

Just how many of this type of post have been made? Thousands.

My point in all this? Many of you have been posting here for months and years. Have you really accomplished anything, anything whatsoever?
You are totally wasting copious amounts of time. Instead of sitting at your computer, insulting eachothers intelligence, why not do something even remotely useful? This forum has taken countless hours of otherwise useful time, all just to respond, saying the same thing you have said 400 times already.

I'm not sure why I was compelled to tell you this. But there you go. I guess I can sum this all up, in fairly few words:

Get a life.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins