Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not So Fast

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on July 27, 2003 16:50:52 UTC

Dick,

You present a ridiculous problem and then attempt to discredit me by implying the ridiculous problem is something I am proposing. I am discussing the abstract issue of problem solving itself. The fact that the set of "all problems", in order to be complete, includes ridiculous problems has utterly nothing to do with my presentation.

Dick, I realize that I gave you a ridiculous situation (spiritual data and evil data), I think we both knew that when I introduced it. The reason I did that is not to distract from the serious solution that you are trying offer, rather it is to see how you respond to the ridiculous situation in a manner that doesn't do irreputable damage to your approach.

So, can you please answer all the issues raised in my last post in a serious manner? This is a polite request. If you cannot, then lower your ego and say that you can't do it. If you prefer to respond with another logical fallacy (e.g., ad hominem) then that's your deal.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins