Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Only Reason I Haven't Hidden You...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on July 20, 2003 21:25:45 UTC

Is because I didn't want to miss the interesting threads that could have resulted if somebody intelligent responded to one of your idiotic posts, and then yet another intelligent person responded to the first intelligent person, all of which would have been hidden having come after your annoying posts...

But now seeing as Yanniru, Dr. Dick, Bruce, and now Harv have all hidden you, I don't see that as being as much a problem since none of them will respond to you or respond to a post in a thread after you. I hope all the other intellectuals join in what those few have already done.

After this post, I will have as well...

Good bye FREAK

Good luck with your degenerative mental disease. Perhaps someday somebody will be sympathatic enough to commit you to a hospital where you can find help.

Thanx for the death threat. After having seen your picture and knowing you for quite some time, I think you'd make a GREAT serial killer! You really fit the profile; you have the look and attitude of a reclusive wierdo psycho. A death threat from anybody other than you would not have frightened me, but seeing as how (thank God) I have remained anonymous, all you know is that I could be any Mark in Las Vegas and that's about it.

...ahhhh comforting reassurance

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins