Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
My Absolute Time Post Was Not Spam

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 18, 2003 06:41:15 UTC

Dear Dear Dear
Please return it by posting it as a new thread or by email... and it would be very nice if you could do so within 24 hours for I am in a very great hurry to find out what I said about eternity etc. :) Or must I reproduce it from my circuits?
Why really did you remove it, btw?
So...."thanks" is what I get for my input? How very Royal of you !!! ! I don't believe you are all of those folks but
I am very impressed with your fib. I've seen a lot of clues and hints. If I have truly scared away new posters, do you realize it could easily be because of the way several of your identities were speaking to me? This, by the way, is a phenomenon that proves very little that was not already known. Something good can be disrupted, damaged, confused, confounded, distracted, and if you push something hard enough, it might fall over. Of course you may continue to be one person pretending to be several persons -- with their permission of course.
That "plan of salvation" you posted as Harv is really a snorer. Way to go!

Looks like you just fooled me again!
Will these messages still be in the archive?

Someone wrote:
"Ok I admit it. I'm Harv, Yanniru, Dr. Dick, Kyle, Aurino, Leesa, the web master and a handfull of others all at the same time...

You and I are really the only two posters in here, discussing interesting topics under twenty or so distinct screen names. Thanx for all your input.

I'm not a professional writer by the way. I didn't want you to find this out, so I kept all my personalities anonymous.

...sorry to let you down Mike.

Can we still go on posting as if I really were a bunch of different interesting people with diverse backgrounds, educations, origins, and a lot of great stuff to talk about? I'd really appreciate if you stay, as I would be bored and lonely if you left. Hey, how about we get a third party in on this forum? ... that'll spice things up a bit.

I'm just glad to confirm your paranoid suspicions as this takes a great load off my shoulders! You're truly brighter than I can handle; I can tell by some of the comments you make that you've known for quite some time, but weren't 100% sure. I'll stop editing your spam if you promise to stay..."

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins