Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ha Ha Ha...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on July 18, 2003 06:17:28 UTC

Ok I admit it. I'm Harv, Yanniru, Dr. Dick, Kyle, Aurino, Leesa, the web master and a handfull of others all at the same time...

You and I are really the only two posters in here, discussing interesting topics under twenty or so distinct screen names. Thanx for all your input.

I'm not a professional writer by the way. I didn't want you to find this out, so I kept all my personalities anonymous.

...sorry to let you down Mike.

Can we still go on posting as if I really were a bunch of different interesting people with diverse backgrounds, educations, origins, and a lot of great stuff to talk about? I'd really appreciate if you stay, as I would be bored and lonely if you left. Hey, how about we get a third party in on this forum? ... that'll spice things up a bit.

I'm just glad to confirm your paranoid suspicions as this takes a great load off my shoulders! You're truly brighter than I can handle; I can tell by some of the comments you make that you've known for quite some time, but weren't 100% sure. I'll stop editing your spam if you promise to stay...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins