Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mike I Like You...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on July 18, 2003 04:56:57 UTC

Although I didn't like this post-

Entitled: Yeth anonymouth Harv; pleathe exthplain all thith!, dated July 17, 2003 - 19:00 UTC, by Mike Pearson

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/28345.shtml

Mike, we were getting along fine. Then you make unfounded statements about my faith in Christ, and ONCE AGAIN my anonymity. Get off of it! If you can't say something constructive or at least contributory, then please do not respond to my posts.

And please leave me alone about my being anonymous. At first it was funny, now I'm tired of it.

The date and time of your above post precedes my joke (that you referred to as an insult) to Mike Levine. Therefore, you started it! My joke was a result of my feelings at the time after having read your derogatory post.

There.

Now let me just check all my spelling and the accuracy of my citations and accusations before I hit "submit". After all I'm confronting the 'nitpickingist' poster on this forum (and that's a consensus opinion, not a provable fact). I've got to be sure I acknowledge and state explicitly the difference between opinion and fact as you're too stupid to understand when the difference is implied. Hey, there goes another opinion...

...Yup. All looks good to me. Spelling ... check. Facts distinguished from opinions ... check. Factual citations ... check. We're good to go!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins