Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Rational Thought Is Welcome

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on July 18, 2003 00:08:34 UTC

Hi Mike,

I have been "out of pocket" for the last month and out of touch with this forum. It is nice to see a rational mind posting here as I think the forum itself is one of the best designed set up I have ever seen. There appear to be a number of new people here who (from my perspective) have been poorly treated and I am sorry for that. Please hold out, you might find some interesting thoughts here.

Just for your information, I have hidden two people: Mike Person (under one of his names - Hi Mike) because he posts a lot with little value (sorry about that Mike, but it's true) and Harv, because he asked me to (essentially, he has no interest in my thoughts; Harv and I do not see eye to eye on much at all). What that means is that I cannot see anything Harv posts nor can I see anything posted as an answer to anything Harv has posted. The same would go for Mike except for Mike's penchant for alternate identities.

I know you have the power to lie about anything you post but I would nevertheless like to know your background so that I might understand what level you might find easy to understand and what kind of things you might find interesting.

Tim: I found no posts from you at all. If you are still reading this forum let me know. To the rest of you, try to keep things rational, Michael Levine appears to possess an extremely rational perspective and you should pay close attention to his comments.

Have fun -- Dick

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins