Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Call Yourself Great

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on April 21, 2000 11:57:58 UTC

What do you mean preexist? What timespace reality? What antimatter? How could something "allow" nothingness to exist(non-be)? If there were nothing, there would still be nothing, it is dependent on nothing. We are bound to this world of matter, whether or not it is dependent upon nothingness to allow for our existance is the question I wonder about. As for the superiority of Einstein, I am glad he came up with his theories so that we can go further by using it, I am sure he thought it would continue on to other things, don`t you think? I do not fool myself into believing that I am a great thinker in the arena with him, but if I can put even the spark of an idea into existance for others to take and run with, it would be my pleasure, for there are greater thinkers today than he was, thanks in large part to his ideas.
A toast then, to him, in gratitude for his work!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins