Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: RE: Reality Vs. Reality

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on April 21, 2000 11:23:59 UTC

Superior knowledge? No, only the outcome of my own perceptions. Boasting, if that is what you call expressing opinion, then I must be doing it.
Reality? Some truely seek it, not for comfort, although this is sometimes found, but to understand ones self, which is made easier when assuming nothing, begining from the begining, verifying as much as possible, and most important, a willingness to adapt and accept new information with as little bias and false sentiment as possible while knowing that the entire truth will most likely never be known.
This is the mindset all grownups should have, in my opinion of course :) Why not discredit something I have said to go along with and strengthen your statement, thats what this forum is for, and I will argue back as long as I remain unconvinced (nothing more plausable is shown).

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins