Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Waking Is An Increase In Consciousness Or Awareness

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on July 8, 2003 13:12:10 UTC

Aurino,

Apparently what is being suggested is that our physical waking consciousness is limited in some way, just as the dream state consciousness is more limited than the waking physical consciousness.

So rather than increased sensibility, I would suggest that what is increased is awareness.

For example, in my religion, the soul of an individual is pure. In each succeeding life, the soul absorbs the purest of all physical experiences in each life and discards all the rest, including memory.

This continues for lifetime after lifetime. Sometimes an individual’s life is particularly disgusting to its soul, and the soul essentially ignores the person and his or her actions. That person usually suffers the consequences of the lack of guidance and protection by the soul.

But eventually in one lifetime or another, the pure qualities of the soul are so strong in the person that the person leads a rather pure life that resonates with its soul.

It does not matter if the person has belief in the soul or in higher forms of supernatural beings, although it does help if you understand the process. Actually the ignorant yet pure person gets more credit for no act is performed for selfish reasons. For those who understand, there is no certainty that these pure acts are not performed just in order to resonate with the soul.

But one way or the other the soul does not mind. As long as resonance is achieved, for it longs to be whole.

For at the end of a soul resonant lifetime, the consciousness of the person in all its detail, good and bad, is merged with the soul, and the experience of the person is that of a waking process. The merger produces what might be referred to as a pure yet streetwise being, that is capable of understanding and perhaps influencing humans still in the physical condition. The pure soul cannot make such a connection.

Sorry to bring up so much religion, but the process of waking up experienced by DMT intake reminded me of my religion.

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins