Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Random Boingers

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Greg Gridneck on April 20, 2000 20:31:30 UTC

Random boingers in philosophy are like sand fleas which bounce aimlessly as the tide rises and if they just bounce enough they might survive.

A laser is the random boingers of photons which cumulatively come into a phase relationship until they all become as one and exit their tube, emiting as a cohesive light beam.

Can all us random boingers actually come in phase according to the Brouwer`s single point theorem, as proposed by Dale Lake?

Would that single point actually be a mathematically defined original fundamental wave which religions call the word or name of god?

I could see the world changing around such a theory, religion, philosophy, whatever we call the verbal interpretation of the mathematics.

To come into phase, a requirement of some level for peace of mind or peace on earth (as it is in heaven), is a good goal. What is our reference?

Dale Lake seems to be shooting the moon, a term from the game of hearts when one person is able to control all the point cards.

Good luck Mr. Lake. If God is with you, destiny will unfold your path.

I will find your "Search for Ah..." book, I promise.

I can see this tendency building.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins