Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ruquist's Claim Is That I "wrecked The Forum"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 7, 2003 15:02:13 UTC

Ruquist also demands that I stop criticizing Ruquist. Clearly, Ruquist employs a double standard about which he has not done much clear thinking. If I were to claim Ruquist has tried to wreck the forum, he would probably consider that to be criticism of him. But he wants to be able to make that claim about me, supported only by hand-waving and rhetorical
piles like,"The claim that you wrecked thisforum is the subject of my book. The public can decide if I am correct. But the other posters on this forum already know."
Harvard Lampoon was a funny magazine I guess.
This would be the stuff of that publication.
Unfortunately, one thing that has eluded me is the celebrity which normally enables a person to make a living and thereby become fodder for
public humor. Not that I crave celebrity. I just note that this is not a legally accepted
defense. One could also wonder if Ruquist is trying to taunt me into threatening legal action so he can take the forum down and run off with the archives.
His patriot friends at www.bostonalarm.com
have little of which to be proud unless they can bring him back into harmony with goodness.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins