Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Not Enjoying It, Mark; Itshould Be A Psychology Major

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 7, 2003 04:36:26 UTC

and get a job in the torture camp;
I refer to lysithea as "it" because "it" has
been dishonest about various matters and so has
no reason to expect belief about its gender or age. No name has been given... no hometown... nothing but unsubtantiable claims and psychobabble and weird mormon theology.
Its claim that it is feeling crushed by
Mike telling it over and over that it is ignorant...
rings false. By actual count of the content of its contributions, it is heaping personal conceit and personal abuse, but not much other value, on this forum. It is not being held accountable by anyone but me. To let a spammer waltz across the forum like that not science but bull* or maybe theological indulgence.
Example:
It claimed to be from Andromeda (okay, in jest)
but when asked various questions about the
local group of galaxies, it dodged the topic and went on and on with more of its abusive psychobabble and accusations
If you are personally vouching for its credibility , then apparently it is not anonymous to you, for the evidence is lacking in its posts on this forum.
You find it entertaining; I find it conclusive.
And bruce should be exterminated.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins