Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Approach Seems More Literary Than Scientific Or Diplomatic

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 7, 2003 04:23:18 UTC

There seems little reason to
answer you on the terms you pose.

1) You don't really contribute much science to
the forum; if I am mistaken, please identify
five or ten science posts.
2) you are still a larva in the religion department (a product of school and parents, not depth of life experience outside your parents' home or knowledge gained from working in industry, world travel, or advanced study)
3) your argumentive psychological musings
would certainly get you attention on a bus, but
most of it, purportedly about me, wasn't pertinent to me. I wonder if you expect others to be nice to you even if you are not nice to them. Yet I don't try to be anything but cordial even though I am forthright in pointing out your errors. I am very affectionate toward human beings; I have to be patient with them; and if you are actually as intelligent as you say, you will also have to be. I have doubts about your claims of brilliance, since you should have experienced by now the frightening experience of being alone at the top.
4) I don't think you respond to much of any of
the science posts here.
5) I don't see indications that you have read much of the forum, which goes back several years, yet you propose to have all these opinions
of the posters.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins