Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
'K, LDS Are Just Like Everyone Else.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Leesa on July 7, 2003 01:19:51 UTC

Thanks for correcting my grammer. I needed that.

It is EXTREMELY difficult to tell when you're (did you catch that? There is an apostrophe) kidding Mike. "Lies Lies Lies!" That's believable seriousnous coming from you.

I don't know what a Mason is. I know there's a lot of circulating opinion about the early LDS church being Masons in anti-Mormon literature. But I don't get that. I've never heard them mentioned as being with the LDS church in my own learning of the gospel, in a history book, or in a world theology book. I've never seen or heard what I would term "real information" on the LDS church ever even caring about whatever the heck a Mason is.

But, like in every religion, your Sunday school teacher friend could be wrong. I could be wrong.

I don't know you either.

Lysithea

p.s. There you go with that 18 year old stuff again.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins