Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Claim I "bash" You For Your Age. Not True AT ALL !

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 7, 2003 00:57:59 UTC

Unfortunately, I think your reading comprehension needs a little hammering into shape. But I would not do it by "bashing."
I suspect dishonesty is what is really occurring,
and there is evidence to support it in the archives.

My reading skills were polished by reading
hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of books
before I was 18. Before I was 12, I had read
more than 100 biographies and lots of sports
books ( fictional novels about learning
teamwork, self-discipline and sportsmanship) plus I read the newspaper, which I also delivered to 70 homes per day (on foot). Then I turned to science fiction, newspapers, news magazines, political novels, political profiles, almanacs, atlases, coffee table books (including science and astronomy), National Geographic magazines, history books, and Mark Twain. After I turned 18 a few new horizons opened up. What will yours be?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins