Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mike Just Answer Me This...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mark on July 3, 2003 04:51:33 UTC

I've noticed that half of the posts have reverted back to personal attacks: either from you or to you. That means half of the posts have nothing to do with God & Science; half the attention is focussed on you.

Yanniru has a lot of interesting stuff to say, when he's not preoccupied with your childish antics and hostile remarks. So does Kyle. So does Leesa. So do many others.

Like the guy who sets out to prove that the world really is against him, only to live a life of solitude, devoid of friendships and meaningful relationships (and is resented by his colleagues for his sour attitude at work, the neighborhodd kids because he always yells at them to stay the hell off his lawn, and the grocery store clerk who 'always takes his sweet little time just to make him late for Jeapordy')...

...it seems that you have brought your attitude problems and character deficiencies to this forum, succeeded in turning everybody against you, and now want to prove that a grand conspiracy exists, centerred around the idea of your expulsion from this forum (or at least that we all are "tag-team wrestlers" picking on you as you put it).

You make references to alliances that do not exist, my own multiple screen names (which do not exist), anonymity (on a freakin' internet sight for crying out loud. Who cares!), and conspiracies to erase your posts ("brain police" in your own words)

So I guess all I'm asking is: why do you do it? Are you lonely?

P.S. I don't know why it matters that people in here are "anonymous" but please tell me how I can become "unanonymous". What documents do you need? Will a photo ID work? What if you took my first, middle and last name, my SS#, and a record of past residences and employers and ran a background check?

P.P.S. Do you live out in the woods in Washington? Perhaps contact with humans could help your condition a bit... (just a suggestion)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins