Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't Care Mark! You Might Be 4 Anonymous Persons Here!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mikey Pearson on July 3, 2003 03:48:49 UTC

Hi Anonymous Mark,
Why should I care what you think? You are ACTUALLY self-identified as too timid to post with your real name.
I certainly know more about the subject of mental health than you do, but not from suffering the malady you describe. I do know what it is to talk with a quack.
Mark (alias "Smartguy") aka "Quack" wrote:
"On the other hand, he is suffering from some form of progressive and degenerative schitzophrenia."

Mark is wholly discredited and it would be
unimaginably inappropriate for him to show his name here again without a complete, explict and sincere apology to me for
1) pretending to diagnose a medical condition
and 2) implying a few days ago that I was harrassing a lady on this forum. You lying sack of donkey dung, Mark!

Regards,
Mike Pearson
Ellensburg, Washington

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins