Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Lol... I Really Would Like To Get Along With Him

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mark on July 3, 2003 03:40:45 UTC

But he has made that goal difficult, if not fleeting.

Now I all can do is sit back in amazement and amusement as he either unknowingly or unadmittingly makes more and more a fool of himself.

I do admit that at times he can poeticly express deep insight in his responses; it is almost as if, upon interpretation, one catches a subtle glimpse of a beautiful mind. That is to his great credit. On the other hand, he is suffering from some form of progressive and degenerative schitzophrenia. He is nowhere near that of Ezekial's condition, thankfully, but each of his personalities (or different screen names) seems to be a bit out of touch with reallity. I liken him to a litterary version of the great John Nash.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins