Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What's A "hypocrite Huh?"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 3, 2003 02:49:25 UTC

Hi lyslitherea
ya wrote:
"Yeah you. Mr. Judge, Jury, and Executioner himself. I'm glad you're not God."

Please explain who has been judged, juried or executed by me, or retract your nonsensical statement. Of course, you could just trot out
a quick quip or a string of impertinent cliche's as usual, but that would not justify your statement.

ya also wrote:
"Lysithea
p.s. Maybe this time you could address the situation instead of going back to your usual "you're anonymous just like everyone else on this post including Bob, my other personality, which makes for an easy cop-out". Just a little reminder to actually ADDRESS the situation. :o"

Okay, first...you said "lysithea" was a name of a "hussy" which you chose as your anonymous user name. Why do you expect it to be admired?

Secondly...that second part made no sense at all.

Warm regards,
Maybe your definition of 'God' is too stringent

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins