Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Here Is The Epitome Of Misuderstanding

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on July 1, 2003 15:21:07 UTC

Per Mike:

"One of them -- Jesus -- was a man of good faith. Every generation does experience the end of the world and all that brings. That prophecy stands up.

The experience of personal world-exiting is enough. Everyone will experience it. "

Mike seems to be saying that Jesus prophesized that every man will die, and of course women as well. Talk about misunderstanding Jesus. Anyone could make that prophecy. Mike will go to any extreme to be contradictory- even to appear to be silly. Of course that is what he calls himself.

I am just a little annoyed that he continually disrupts what could be interesting threads with irrelevant and usually irreverant remarks. We should attempt some respect for others on this forum. But I have great difficulty doing so with a pearson I truly disrespect. At least he no longer resorts to spelling and grammar corrections.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins