Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yanniru, As Usual, Misunderstands Jesus' Words

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Not On Your Life on July 1, 2003 06:01:41 UTC

Yanniru:"Likewise Jesus who at least during his lifetime made few prophecies, and the most important one, that all would come to pass in the lifetime of the Aposthes turned out to be not so. We are still waiting for the second coming."

Yanniru mocks Jesus. He should not try to deny it. Everyone can see that he does.
One of them -- Jesus -- was a man of good faith. Every generation does experience the end of the world and all that brings. That prophecy stands up.

The experience of personal world-exiting is enough. Everyone will experience it.
The spiritual experience might be like the universe hologram which Alan has mentioned and which I treated briefly in the science fiction novel I wrote. It seems reasonable, but who should claim to know for sure? Yanniru does, of course.

I have written something about this before on this forum, but Yanniru apparently didn't read it -- for it is self-evidently the answer to his question. Too busy "kicking my butt" and "kicking me when I'm down" and having "undying hatred" for me -- all wasted efforts which Yanniru has claimed to be doing.
At least he's still waiting for the second coming. He hasn't ruled it out.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins