Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not On Your Life

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 30, 2003 04:54:24 UTC

said***I don't think it corresponds to the written record and ... Yanniru's frequent reference to his ability to read minds is more
than enough reason to question his scientific judgment. ***

Show me the post where I claimed to read minds.

Here is the post that he was responding to
It's The Golden Rule That You Talked About
Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Hide yanniru | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 29, 2003 11:50:41 UTC
Since that was the response to my post requesting that you not respond to my posts or mention my name or infer my name in posts to others, I took that to be an agreement. If I refrained - then you would refrain.

But alas twas not to be. But I will keep the rule and do unto you as I would have you do unto me.

The brass rule is to do unto others as they do to you, which is how I think you think the Golden Rule is. But on this one you are mistaken, even though most of us live on our brasses. ***

Mike once had this forum in an uproar by being contentious in a very insiduous way to everybody. An example of how he does this is the above that I read minds, or that I have said that I do.

The result is that the forum descended several times into pure jabber which is what he likes the best. You only have to read his posts, not his mind, to reach that understanding.

So I recommend that we try to ignore his jabber and keep the level of this forum at a high level. For my part I will choose to not respond to Mike Pearson, no matter how daunting is his taunting....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins